Call the Office and ask for Debbie Hess-Wakeland for more information.
Ralphs and Congregational Church of the Chimes Community Contribution Program
Ralphs Grocery is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, Ralphs give millions of dollars to various non-profit organizations, and now, the Congregational Church of the Chimes has the privilege of joining in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program! And you can help, simply by using your Ralphs Rewards card every time you shop at Ralphs!
It’s easy to do:
- Call 800-443-4438
- Ask to sign up for Community Rewards
- Provide your phone number or the number from your Ralphs Rewards card
- Provide our NPO#: FJ454 and Charity Name: CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH OF THE CHIMES
If you prefer to do this on the computer, below are the steps:
- Go to www.ralphs.com
- From the homepage, click NO ACCOUNT? REGISTER
- Follow the easy steps to create an online account
- You will be asked to go to your email inbox to confirm your account
- After you confirm your account, return to www.ralphs.com and click on “YOUR NAME” (e.g. “JANE”)
- Link your card to your organization by clicking on
- A – COMMUNITY REWARDS - ENROLL
- B – Type in CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH OF THE CHIMES and click on SEARCH
- C- Click on the circle to the left of CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH OF THE CHIMES
- D- Click on ENROLL to finish your enrollment process
Signing up takes less than a minute and you will be helping our church just by shopping at Ralphs!